[jaws-uk] Re: macaffee antivirus

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:00:58 -0000

Francis
AVG is a free anti-virus application used widely by members of this list but I
don't know why you would be running AVG and MacAfee together.  You should be
able to control the Windows pop-up blocker from the Tools menu in Internet
explorer.  I am not sure but I think the pop-up blocker is only available if
you have upgraded XP with Service Pack 2.

Cheers
Chris