[jaws-uk] Re: lapsing into English

  • From: "Colin Baxter" <C.R.Baxter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:44:10 +0100

Hi Tim and all,
This is why that particular solution is not open to me.  I read quite a bit
of Italian.  I must say, however, that it can be funny when Jaws makes a
mistake and enthusiastically reads English in its best Italian accent.  What
baffles me, however, is why I get the British English as little as I do.  I
know that there are thousands of people who happily operate with their PC
set for American English, but surely this couldn't account for the fact that
about 98% of my emails are read in the American voices.

Very strange

Colin