[jaws-uk] Re: language detection

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:13:16 +0100

Hi Terry,

Your suggestion re coding of the pages is valid.  I looked
at some of the free material on the pages, and none of it
have any language switching codes.  There's a small snippet
of the HTML code below my signature.

George.

<LI>Which word is masculine?

<P>
 <INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="1" VALUE="1">la casa<BR>
 <INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="1" VALUE="2">la mesa<BR>
 <INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="1" VALUE="3">el libro<BR>
 <INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="1" VALUE="4">la ventana<BR>
</P>