[jaws-uk] Re: keyboard

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:39:51 -0000

Hi Ron - and a happy 2005 to you and yours.

To change Keyboard language, go to 'Settings, control pannel, Regional and
Language Options. Select the language Tab, and Hit ALT D for Details. Follow
the prompts from there, and you should be fine.

This is of course presuming you're using XP, which I believe you are.

HTH.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews