[jaws-uk] Re: key strokes using Jaws for skype 4.2

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:21:17 +0100

Hi Tiddy,

Just another question, I was trying out skype with my husband and I couldn't
end the call and in this help menu couldn't find out how to end a call, know
how to answer etc. But to end a call it used to be escape with skype 3.8,
what  is it now, if you call someone?

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom N/A, 23°C Wind:W-280° at 12KT
Three things are certain: Death, taxes, and lost data. Guess which has

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx