[jaws-uk] Re: key strokes using Jaws for skype 4.2

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:10:30 +0100

Type CTRL + H and all will be revealed.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mandy Palmer
Sent: 27 June 2010 14:59
To: Jaws-UK
Subject: [jaws-uk] key strokes using Jaws for skype 4.2

As the subject says,  where do I find the key strokes for skype 4.2
using
Jaws 11?  Thanks Tiddy I managed to download skype and the scripts
successfully.  But the key strokes ummmm.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Mostly Clear, 23°C Wind:W-260° at
9KT-direction variable

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx