[jaws-uk] key strokes using Jaws for skype 4.2

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 14:58:50 +0100

As the subject says,  where do I find the key strokes for skype 4.2 using
Jaws 11?  Thanks Tiddy I managed to download skype and the scripts
successfully.  But the key strokes ummmm.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Mostly Clear, 23°C Wind:W-260° at
9KT-direction variable

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx