[jaws-uk] Re: jfw 11 spotify script?

  • From: "Anouk Radix" <anouk.r@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:50:24 +0200

Hi there, it is true there is no audio alternative but you can use
www.solona.net and they will give you the words in the image.
There are clear instructions on their website, you will have to download a
little tool to make a snapshot of the registration page with the code on it.
Then you can submit that image to the solona website and within 90 seconds you
wil get a translation.
Greetings, Anouk,