[jaws-uk] Re: [jaws-up] Re: Outlook Express Problems

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:01:36 +0100

I think people are moving more toward Outlook as it's much easier and less
fraught than Windows Live Mail which is what you have to install on Windows
& or some other 3rd party email client like Thunderbird.

Larry & Flax GD (Guide Dog)
& Elliot RTG (Retired Guide Dog)
London, UK

Multiple Installer http://ninite.com