[jaws-uk] jaws-uk] Default settings on startup

  • From: Bcp Fizz <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:38:40 +0000

Hi,
We're using Jaws 6.0.  It's installed on a PC that a few different people use
and I'd like to make sure that Jaws always starts up using the same voice, same
language, same settings etc.  I know about the configuration manager and the
default configuration file and all that's fine.  But there are settings that
are not part of this file, eg the Global Voice settings, individual voice
settings, and the synthesizer language.  All these settings are changed before
you get to the configuration settings and are not affected by the default
configuration file, and whenever they are changed they are remembered by Jaws
and are used in the next session.    We only have one login name on this PC and
want to keep it like that if possible.  I wonder if there are some startup
options or switches I could use to get back to some default settings?

thanks very much.
BigSnapSearch.com - 24 prizes a day, every day - Search Now!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/117442309/direct/01/