[jaws-uk] Re: jaws12

  • From: "Bob" <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 15:07:56 +0100

Ismail

I am not sure if you can stop it looping back to the top. But if you want to
jump back to the bottom again cant you use shift and the button to move
back?

2. It is probably not detecting the fact the screen has changed. Try using
Jaws + Escape to refresh the virtual cursor and it will probably read it.

Bob