[jaws-uk] Re: jaws working with a.o.l.:

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:47:57 -0000

Hi Jane,

>In Tristram's message he mentions Vanilla ISOP's what is
this facility please?

"Plain vanilla" is a colloquialism meaning absolutely
standard.  AOL's interface in decidedly NON standard.

> can someone please tell me how to delete a web address
from the favourites list

Right click on the entry you want to delete, and select
Delete from the menu.

> and how to put the favourites list into alphabetical order
would also be useful.

Right click on any entry in the Favourites list and select
"Sort by Name"

> Shortly I shall be purchasing a new computer, thinking of
all of the aspects of this process, can anyone tell me which
broadband package is good

If you are happy with Freeserve, stay with them.  It's much
less traumatic than changing to someone else.

> How much more difficult is XP to Win 98 second edition?

It shouldn't cause you any serious grief.  You can however
set XP up for Classic (98) view.

George.