[jaws-uk] Re: jaws video intercept not installed

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:33:53 -0000

Francis,
I don't think uninstalling 6.0 and reinstalling 5.x will help as the video intercept will still need to be installed. You should be able to do it using Narrator. Windows key and U to start.
Or if Jaws works you will probably be able to do it with jaws. You just need to bring up the jaws window, go to the utilities pull down menu and go to the last option which is video intercept and choose the appropriate option from there.

Also if you have window eyes and Jaws installed on your system then this may cause minour bugs with both programs.
Happy xmas,
Nigel, Ho Ho HO!
----- Original Message ----- From: "francis rwama" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>