[jaws-uk] Re: jaws scripts for mcafee security centre

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:03:25 -0000

Hi I think you will stand a chance but Norman Waddington and I cannot with Kaspersky, , I do not know if Tand TO consultancy can help you or can you ask the makers to make it work with screen readers, as you may know RNIB have told me that under the DDA act Anti-virus packages are under the heading of Manufacturers and they are not covered by the DDA act, I had hoped in this day and age all anti-virus packages would work with Jaws or any screen Reader, an old Pal in Germany in fact an FS tech support was not keen on Norton, I did ask him which one are good, he said sadly "I only know the ones that cause problems" this was 3 years ago and at that time he had not heard of AVG but it seems to be used Worldwide now and I am sure Michael would. II wonder if it your product is British made? Kaspersky is Russian made and Norman and I think unlikely to be persuaded. Good luck ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Boynton" <stephen.boynton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>