[jaws-uk] Re: jaws pricing

  • From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:02:02 +0100

Hi List,

I heard on the grapevine that there is no difference between Jaws
standard and Jaws professional.  The only difference is the price.  They
are exactly the same product.
It would be good to get some clarification on this as I to use
professional in the work place and standard at home.

Jim McAuslan
Equalities and Diversities Project Coordinator
HI Arts
Suites 4 & 5
Ballantyne House
84 Academy Street