[jaws-uk] Re: jaws pricing

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 08:26:07 +0100

I think we all agree that Jaws Professional is a rip-off, but they've
got you over a barrel and know it.  If you want/need to use the MS
professional products, you're stuck with having to use Jaws
professional, unless you can find some alternative screen reader. and
this isn't the place to discuss such things without getting your
knuckles rapped for going off topic.