[jaws-uk] Re: jaws languages

  • From: "terry cooper" <terrycooper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 21:37:17 +0100

Hi Joan

Thanks for that.

Terry----- Original Message -----
From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:22 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: jaws languages

You can change the language option.

Use insert F2 and arrow down to Configuration Manager. Press enter.

Alt and arrow right to Set Options then down arrow to Text Processing.

Tab to Detect Languages and make sure this is unchecked.

You may wish at first to use control shift D to make this the default, if
you don't want languages detected in any application.

Best wishes,

Joan.