[jaws-uk] Re: jaws key change

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 12:55:03 -0000

LOL! I've been a Jaws user for ten years and I never knew that the zero button
doubles as  the Jaws key!! With this revelation the Jaws desktop layout makes
sense! Well, sort off still! LOL!

Yvonne, switch to laptop layout then you can use the caps lock button as the
Jaws key as well.

  I know I said this before, but I really still don't know why Jaws has a
desktop layout. With the laptop layout you return all the functionality of the
desktop layout, but in addition, you can use the caps lock as the Jaws key.
Using caps lock and the insert keys as the Jaws key makes using the keyboard
much easier. Think of the Jaws key and f7 or f11... at least that what I think!

  Best,
  Amro