[jaws-uk] Re: jaws button

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:21:49 +0300

Yvonne:
you can substitute to the Laptop keyboard layout; alternatively you
can create your own keyboard layout; to do that, choose the following:
one:
bring up the list of JAWS manager.
two:
select the keyboard manager.
three:
press tab to move to the list of various keystroke combinations; from
therein; press alt plus A to open up the action menu and arrow up for
once to gain this option to  create your own keyboard layout; nominate
it; determent whether it will be inherits from another assign; I
sincerely hope that's help.
Mostafa Al-mahdy.
Egyptian Citizen.
if you wish to add me on msn for  kindly friendship and English
conversation, it would be a pleasure!.
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Best Regards