[jaws-uk] Re: jaws announcing

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 12:41:45 +0100

Yvonne,

Perhaps you could get round the problem by just wearing headphones at your
end, that way the sound output from you computer would all go to the
headphones and would not get picked up in the microphone.

Is the person at the other end using headphones?

Worth a try anyway.

Jamie

*****Help support blinded ex-servicemen and women by visiting my Just Giving
page at: