[jaws-uk] Re: jaws announcing

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 06:40:01 +0100

Yvonne, surely if Jaws is coming from your speakers  the microphone will
pick this up as well as your voice.
The lack of volume must be down to your sound card settings.  Have you
tried the test facility where you speak to Skype and it repeats the
message back to you?
As for fixing the problem, I can't help, having a similar problem myself
with my present computer, though my last one worked OK.