[jaws-uk] Re: jaws and wlm

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 06:42:24 +0100

I would agree with you Husna but none of the other screenreaders seem to do a
great job with windows live mail either which makes me wonder if it's just a
poorly written program?

I know this is really a jaws list but if other screenreaders do better than it
would be interesting to know about this as it does not seem clear to me which
email program you should use with windows 7.

Windows 8 is upon us yet JAWS training materials related to windows 7 seem
patchy at best.

Outlook 2003 is actually still my preferred choice.  Outlook 2007 works ok also
but html documents are not read well without viewing them in internet explorer.
 Shiftn jaws key and w works reliably to make this task easier but this slows
you down somewhat.

Of course, outlook is not free!

Regards

Graham