[jaws-uk] jaws and outlook express

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:07:23 -0000

hi folks,

for some reason jaws has stopped reading certain things in outlook express,
every thing was working up till yesterday.

firstly, new emails coming in to my in box, jaws is no longer saying unread.

secondly, when i go to send a new email, i press control n as usual, type in
the first few letters of the persons address i am wanting to send the email
to  and although it is still automatically puutting in that persons address
jaws is not reading it out, i know this as my son in law can access my
computer from his computer over in england, he can see that it is doing this
ok.

then when i tab jaws is not saying cc, bbc, subject, it is showing these
boxes on the screen but as i am tabbing jaws just says edit. when i type
some thing in the subject box again what i have typed is there but jaws is
not reading it.

however when i type my message in the message box every thing is normal,
jaws reads what i have typed.

don't know why this has suddenly happened and it is only happening in oe.

hope all this makes sense to some one out there.

best wishes

susan

best wishes

susan