[jaws-uk] Re: jaws and msn messenger

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:46:58 -0000

That rings a bell as far as I remember the windows messenger working, but
when I'm tabbing around on MSn, i don't see a Send button  I know I'm signed
in, and I know people are trying to talk to me.  I find all these buttons
like display picture and things.  I'll see if I can start a convo, as
opposed to replying to someone.