[jaws-uk] Re: jaws and dry eyes

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:12:07 -0000

Hi Erica.

I think that for many people, it might be better in a number of ways if they
were not quite so dependent on the mouse from both a convenience and an
ergonomic point of view.  Many PC users however use the mouse most of the
time and the keyboard only when absolutely necessary.  I think there are in
fact some PC users who would use the mouse to select from a list of letters
and drag them into a document if that was an option out of choice rather
than necessity.  Yes I know that switches work on that principal and it is
often something not done by choice as well.  I have tried to persuade her
though that using the keyboard can be of benefit.  Maybe i should consider
wiring up the mouse so she gets a small electric shock if she tries to touch
it!

Cheers

Graham