[jaws-uk] jaws 8.0 and microsoft virtual pc 2007

  • From: "Ryan Hutchings" <RyanHornibrook@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:33:34 -0000

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any scripts for jaws to work with Microsoft virtual pc
2007?

Also when I use virtual pc 2007, as soon as I go into full screen mode on a
virtual pc, and then go back to normal windowed mode, the jaws cursor fails
to track anything even when virtual pc has exited. Even the pc cursor does
not track properly - this makes me think that when the birtual machine is in
full screen (takes over the display and keyboard), it messes up the video
intercept. To get jaws to recognise windows again and track properly, I have
to reboot the pc.

Any suggestions?

Ryan