[jaws-uk] Re: jaws 12.0.525 and outlook express

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:16:41 +0100

Hi, Rashmi,

I've had the most dreadful problems with this latest download. Couldn't read
emails or anything on the internet.

I eventually uninstalled Jaws 12 and tried to reinstall it from FS but for
some reason, it doesn't seem to have worked so I'm using version 11. Can't
find my original Jaws 12 CD either.

Joan.