[jaws-uk] Re: itunes questions with jfw11

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:19:57 +0100

As no one else has come forward I will have a go. I have to say first that my
knowledge on iTunes is very limited so I may well be off the mark.

Answering your first question- if you focus on a track and press (Applications)
one of the items on the popup menu is to check/uncheck the selection. Is this
what you are asking about?

Your second question- in general if you delete a file from your iTunes library
it gets removed from your iPod next time you sync your iPod with your computer.

Cheers,
Amro