[jaws-uk] Re: internet query

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:14:55 +0000

Well, the drastic solution is to do a system restore, you'll find it in Start menu/accessories/system tools.

Or re-installing I E.

Paul Roberts wrote:
Hi all,

Just now, I have tried to launch my internet but when I did I got my home
page up but was unabel to activate the alt key and also when I alt tabbed
several times, I got a message which said something like:
iexpla has caused an error in whatever, iexpla will now close, if you
continue to have problems then try restarting your computer.

Sorry it's not the exact words but I am unable to copy and paist this error
message.

this is the second time this has happened within the last three weeks.

Can anyone explain why I am getting such a message as soon as I attempt to
launch the internet.

I am used to getting this message after being on the internet for a while
but not normally as soon as I go on-line.

I have been on the internet since 6 pm October 27th and accidentally closed
it down and so the problems began soon after.

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul.