[jaws-uk] Re: installing silvberlight

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 23:21:29 -0000

I hope someone answers this ,for months I fought off Flash player,but needed Adobe flash to play sharky Jaws posted in december remember? Well I thought both flash and Silverlight were said not to be suitable for Jaws. so I have still kept fighting silverlight off,now I did not imagine the list being told "not to bother with it" so is it now Ok please Dorothy

Ps a sneaky extra re screamer radio I am finding it hard to switch stations and I see tom is having problems also. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>