[jaws-uk] Re: installing silvberlight

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:24:23 -0000

I would also like to know about silverlite it often wants to come in as did flash example Adobe which I am sure last year I saw Professionals on this Jaws list say was not worth having how about now, I guess if tomorrow is the second Wednesday of the month it will or may try anyway? Thanks Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>