[jaws-uk] installing JAWS on a Netbook

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:55:36 -0000

Hi all,

I have today bought a Samsung Netbook.

Wehn it comes to installing JAWS, can I just go to the fredom website and do
the installing.

If so, can someone please tel me how i go about this, i.e. which links I
need to go to.

Will be geting sighted assistance anyway but I need clear instructions
before I get someone to do the installation of JAWS.

Any help on this most welcome.

Paul.