[jaws-uk] information on freely available daisy readers that will work with Jaws required

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:14:51 +0100

Hi all,

Some time ago I asked this question on either this list, or on Access-uk,
and was pointed towards a reader called something like amos, however this
did notseem to work well with Jaws version 7.0 which I was running on my
Acer laptop at the time.

Can anyone recommend a daisy reader that is free but will work well with
Jaws 7.0 or 7.10 on a Windows XP Home machine running Jaws 7.0 or 7.10
please.

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon