[jaws-uk] html/plain text

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 17:52:40 -0000

Hi,
I have just installed Jaws 14 on a 64 bit Windows 7 machine. Since I've done
this, my e-mails are a bit weird. I cannot find a way of changing the text
to plain text or html, I'm not sure if this is the problem but when I open
an e-mail Jaws says space, or one word,, then I can press insert 8 and read
the message. Also when I reply to a message using control R Jaws says
aligned left. Not major things but just a bit annoying.
Mandy