[jaws-uk] Re: how to stop an internet page refreshing itself

  • From: <tim.pennick@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:50:57 +0100

Paul,

When in Internet Explorer, hit insert-V.  This will put you into the JAWS
verbosity options.  Look for the item which says Refresh page Automatically,
and hit spacebar to turn this off, then hit return to OK the new setting.

For more info on this, and on how to associate this setting permanently with a
particular web site, look in the JAWS help system.

Regards,

Tim Pennick