[jaws-uk] Re: how do I get rid of nero 7

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:47:37 -0000

Hi

The reason you may not be able to uninstall the program is because one of
the uninstall files has been corrupted. One way I have got around this
problem in the past is to install the program again, that is assuming you
still have the installation files. This should restore any corrupted
uninstall files thus allowing you to remove the offender.

Darren.