[jaws-uk] Re: hotmail, was blank

  • From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 19:44:45 +0100

I agree with you about microsoft and as for google mail I thought Jaws didn't work well with google.

From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: hotmail, was blank
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 16:18:22 +0100

Well Microsoft don't care about anything like this, they refused to help with image verifications when i wanted to change my msn addy. They are a bunch of discriminatory fascists who refuse to provide an alternative way of doing things for people who can't access their services due to disability, and need taking to court! I bet Googlemail is much better!

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:25:14 +0100

You could try accessible mail, which is web mail designed for use with screen readers. I have not used it myself so I don't know if it's any good.

Are you good in web mail?