[jaws-uk] Re: hotmail, was blank

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 18:01:31 +0100

Susan,
The list is not particularly busy and it is a very helpful list. to find out more see:
www.bcab.org.uk

Nigel
Things arn't always black and white.
----- Original Message ----- From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:57:49 +0100

Susan,
Can you change back to the old hotmail?
Also do you know about the BCAB email list?

What do we say?  Please.
Nigel
----- Original Message ----- From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jaws-uk] hotmail, was blank
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:33:36 +0100

Susan,
You could try emailing support from the hotmail website or ask on this list. I've changed the subject so people will know what you are asking about.

What do we want? Accessible hotmail. How do we want it? Without graphics.
Nigel
----- Original Message ----- From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:25:14 +0100

You could try accessible mail, which is web mail designed for use with screen readers. I have not used it myself so I don't know if it's any good.

Are you good in web mail?
Nigel
----- Original Message ----- From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>