[jaws-uk] Re: help with word 2007 please

  • From: "Keith Waters" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:59:58 -0000

thanks for all the help, using olt and F4 is where the problem happens, it's
strange that it works okay with NVDA I'm thinking that my copy of office
2007 is corrupted somehow so I'm going to try and try another one or I'll
manage with this one as the rest of it seems okay. thanks again to all that
helped.