[jaws-uk] help needed with reel player9

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:24:44 +0100

Hi there,
Can someone help me with a problem that has arisen in reel player 9 I have a
dvd which is being recognised in the cd rom drive, but neither of them will
play, wondered how one could get the dvdto play please I knwo I would have to
download soem software but where from and what kind of software the discs are
being recognised but, they just won't play and I would like Queen and Rem both
of my favourite bands looks like I maybeabout to meet R.E.M Michael Stipe is in
a movie but can't remember what is called he is really around the sun but it
looks like it will be happening that I will meet him when I go to see him in
Hyde Park on July 9 so that will be a very cool gig, but hopefully sunshine
will also be there.
all the best
from
juane