[jaws-uk] Re: help needed with Ad-aware please

  • From: "Tom Reid" <Tom.Reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 08:26:25 +0100

Hi Gillian,

When scan finishes, press control plus n for next, then control plus m, which
will mark all probs, and then control plus n for next again. You will hear okay
and hit it. That will remove what it can.

If you press the jaws key plus B before you hit okay, it will tell you how many
probs it is going to try to remove.

Tom