[jaws-uk] help needed with Ad-aware please

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 06:02:44 +0100

Hi.

I'm able to get Ad-aware SE Personal to scan my computer, but I can't work out
how to select the items I want it to remove.  I can access the logfiles, and
read all the info, but every time I go to remove them it says that there are no
items selected.  I can't work out how to select them.  I've tried using the
context menu through right clicking etc, but to no avail.  I tried the
Quarantine button, but it wanted me to enter file names, which I don't know.  I
thought there must be a way to select current items when focused on them.

Any help as always is much appreciated.

thanks.

Jill.