[jaws-uk] Re: help

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 13:40:08 -0000

Hi again Ron,

The language bar is usually present because you have activated one or more of the advanced text services.

You can get to the control area for these by:

going to the regional and language entry,
on the languages page, click the details button.
Now, on the settings page there is a button for language bar options.

Click on this and you are presented with a number of check boxes to show the language bar on the desktop and task bar etc.

HTH,

Phil Medway.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>