[jaws-uk] Re: headings on internet query

  • From: "Mister CANE" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:22:02 +0530

Dear Paul.

I am not sure which version of JAWS you are using but I believe you can
accomplish this task. Open Internet Explorer and press the key combination
INSERT + V for victor. This should open the IE quick settings dialog box. In
the search edit field type He, you should get a list of results. Tab to the
list and use the arrow keys to get to Heading and Frame Options. Under this
there is an option that will allow you to stop heading and level
announcement. Use the spacebar to change it to off. Tab till you get to the
OK button and hit enter.

Hope that helps.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn