[jaws-uk] Re: gownloading realplayer

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:48:21 -0000

Hi Paul

sorry if this reaches you a little bit late but if you only want to listen
to the bbc and you want something not as complex as RealPlayer, try real
alternative which you can get to from the whitestick website under the
downloads link.  It works perfectly well with webbie and I use it to listen
to other sites using real media.

Alex
klango ID: alex-thynne
skype name: grytpype2006