[jaws-uk] Re: going to be buying Jaws soon and have a few questions.

  • From: "ali kazi" <prince_ali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 19:40:54 +0200

Hi guys,
I didn't know you could install jaws on 3 machines with 1 license. I
have jaws 11 on my laptop but I would also like to install it on my
desktop pc. They are both running windows 7. But I have not got the
installation disks any more! Is there any way I can still install it on
my desktop?
Thanks a lot.

--
  ali kazi