[jaws-uk] Re: going to be buying Jaws soon and have a few questions.

  • From: Bob <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 08:10:54 +0100

1. Sight and Sound
2. Jaws Standard will only work on the following windows versions: XP Home,
Vista Home Basic, Vista Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7
(starter or standard, I cant remember what they called it!)
3. You can install on up to 3 machines.
4. CD's(or DVD's now) normally start going out some time in November.
5. There is usually a cut off as to when you will get a free v12 because you
bought v11 late enough. I think this is usually late august. But to be safe
just wait until  12 is released.