[jaws-uk] Re: gmail and Outlook Express

  • From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:55:31 +0200

Hi Tristram,

Again, thank you for your quick respond.

About your second question, when I send from another account to my gmail
account in Outlook express, yes, it works and I can see my this email but I can
not see it only if I send from gmail to gmail account in OE.

About your first question, media, is a very small file it's about 520KB about,
not more.
I sent and got via gmail 11.3 MB OF mp3 music file but this media file, I can
not send or receive.

A lot of thanks again and I'll be glad to hear more notes, if you have.

Thanks,

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx