[jaws-uk] Re: gmail

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:58:05 +0100

If it was me I would be worried about G mail as they are or are planning to scan your stored emails and use it to feed you advertising. But if that does not bother you then you will need to enable graphics in your browser. Of course if you have no or little useful sight this will not help you. You will probably need to try to contact a person.

Nigel
It's not what Operating system you use, it's how productive you are with it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>