[jaws-uk] getting Samsung N120 working with JAWS

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@freelists. Org>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:28:02 +0100

Hi.

I think it may have been Terry Cooper who had problems getting the N120 working
with JAWS.  I just wondered if you had managed to resolve this issue.

I understand the sound of the N120 is of high quality compared to other netooks
because of the speakers at the side of the screen and small subwoofer.

a pair of portable usb speakers such as the V22 from Logitech could be used but
some would appreciate the better sound and be prepared to live with the extra
size but I would not want to suggest it if screen readers have difficulty
working on it.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page